In this Carbon Farming Course exclusive interview, Dr. Ann Adams explains Holistic Management and its role in creating sustainable and profitable enterprises. In collaboration with WHDD Robin Hood Radio, this interview is the first in a series that highlights the trainers of the 2012 Carbon Farming Course and digs into the fundamental issues of agriculture and economics faced by all communities today.
Listen now: Ann Adams Interview
Dr. Ann Adams will be presenting a three-day workshop on Holistic Management from January 17-19 at the Pfeiffer Center in Chestnut Ridge, NY as part of the 2012 Carbon Farming Course: Workshops in Regenerative Agriculture. Learn more and reserve your spot at www.CarbonFarmingCourse.com
Other workshops include:
- Jan 20-22: Keyline Farming: Darren Doherty, Australia Felix Permaculture
- Jan 24-26: Perennial Agriculture: Dr. Wes Jackson, The Land Institute & Dave Jacke, Edible Forest Gardens
- Jan 27-29: Tree Crops & Agroforestry: Eric Toensmeier, Perennial Solutions
- Jan 31 – Feb 1: Living Soils: Dr. Elaine Ingham, Soil Foodweb International
- Feb 3: BioChar Colloquium: Re:Char, Biochar NE, Encendia Biochar, & more!
- Feb 4: Financing Regenerative Agriculture Conference
- Feb 5: Local Food Systems: Joel Salatin, Polyface Farms
Interviewer Laura O’Reilly is the Station Manager for WHDD, Robin Hood Radio, “the smallest NPR station in thenation”. She has interviewed Guatemalan Consul Oscar Padilla Lam and Yi-Wen Jiang, violinist for the Shanghai String Quartet, aside from many other equally interesting and accomplished individuals.
WHDD Robin Hood Radio provides all your favorite NPR shows and local news programming to their community. They are a Media Sponsor for the 2012 Carbon Farming Course and can be streamed live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at robinhoodradio.com.
Leave a Comment